April 17, 2012
Deadline for applicants: May 1, 2012
Simon & Schuster Canada
Simon and Schuster Canada is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join our team at our Toronto office.
The Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of online/digital marketing initiatives.
• Coordinate and support online/digital marketing strategies and campaigns
• Create new opportunities to build social media retention, newsletter subscriptions and to engage directly with consumers to develop on-going relationships and campaigns.
• Support marketing and account-liaison responsibilities for digital books
• Create digital assets as needed
• Create content for communication vehicles, maintain social media channels and website updates
• Manage, measure, and track digital campaigns and provide summary reports and recommendations
• Candidate should have good grasp and up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing strategies, Web analytic reporting tools
• Creative, innovative, self- motivated, can take ownership of digital initiatives, and must possess excellent grammatical and communication skills.
• Strong analytic and critical-thinking skills and be able to prioritize a variety of projects, as well as having the ability to work well within a fast-paced team environment.
• Post-secondary degree in publishing, marketing, communications or related field and minimum two years relevant work experience required.
• Must be passionate about books.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 1. We thank all in advance, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
From Q&Q Omni: Recent personnel changes
- April 17: Incoming Canada Council director to focus on building audiences
- April 17: LAC names Guy Berthiaume to top post
- April 3: Tamblyn promoted to Kobo president
- April 3: Personnel change: Canadian Manda Group
- March 31: Personnel change: Greystone Books
- March 24: Greystone, Figure 1 announce new design directors
Looking to Post an Available Position?
Job opportunities can be listed on the Q&Q Omni job board for up to a month, and will also be sent by e-mail to the paid professional members of the site as part of Q&Q's e-mail news service.