Department: Marketing & Publicity
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Location: 22 Adelaide Street West, Toronto
To apply to this position, please visit our website by clicking here.
Working within the marketing and publicity teams to develop Canadian marketing plans while being responsible for the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Brainstorms marketing plans and title specific promotions
- Creates support material for authors, festivals and public events
- Creates video trailers, author testimonials and digital assets
- Films and distributes live broadcasts
- Works with Adult and Kids marketing to find new POS and advertising options
- Creates departmental pitch decks and PowerPoints
- Edits video material from international partners for Canadian use
- Design and production of animated advertising
- Works on branded campaigns and logo designs
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years Publishing experience, preferably in Marketing
- 1-2 years design experience
- Video production desired
- Book publishing courses or certificate an asset
- High proficiency with design software (InDesign, Photoshop, Final Cut and Adobe Creative Suite)
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to work with larger group and meet design standards
- Post-secondary education with a focus in any of the following: sales, marketing, publicity, communications, business and literature
HarperCollins Canada is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
HarperCollins Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.