Raincoast Books is seeking a data specialist to start immediately.
Raincoast is the Canadian distributor for 25 English language publishers. We catalogue over 10,000 new titles a year and maintain a database that feeds our own digital catalogue, industry aggregators and Canadian book websites.
Based in our Richmond, BC head office, our data specialist will help maintain our database, working primarily with ONIX and text files from our client publishers.
We are looking for an organized professional who has excellent communication and technical skills to:
- Request seasonal data from our publishers
- Load data in our database in cooperation with Inventory department
- Work on data maintenance throughout the season (ONIX updates, email updates, others)
The successful candidate will have:
- an ability to schedule work to achieve deadlines
- excellent Excel skills
- experience with ONIX is an asset
Candidates should send their résumé and cover letter by October 22nd to:
VP of Marketing
We regret that we can only acknowledge applications from candidates selected for interviews. No phone calls or agencies, please.