Digital Production Coordinator
Canadian Scholars/Women’s Press is one of Canada’s leading independent publishers of books for the higher education market. We create books that make a genuine and lasting contribution to the evolution of disciplines in the humanities and social sciences. Our Women’s Press imprint is Canada’s foremost academic feminist publisher.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join a dynamic team and fill the role of Digital Production Coordinator. We are looking for a team player with strong attention to detail and excellent communication and time management skills.
Working from our Adelaide and Spadina office, this individual will be responsible for coordinating our digital production workflow. The available role is a one-year contract position.
Responsibilities will include:
- Incorporating a cloud-based publisher XML workflow system into our existing processes.
- Managing publications that are produced using a cloud-based workflow system.
- Managing conversion from print to digital format and proofing final output.
- Managing digital distribution system.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Solid computer skills (including familiarity with Microsoft Word)
- Preference given to candidates who are knowledgeable in XML and/or HTML
Please submit your cover letter and resume in one PDF document to email@example.com by Tuesday, October 15th.