Bayard Canada, a press, publishing and digital group, is a leading publisher in three fields: youth, religious and senior, reaching millions of readers ...
Through our various products we communicate our values of education and encouragement to understand and love life.
Marketing Coordinator (Toronto)
English Books and Parish Resources
The Marketing coordinator implements printed and digital marketing campaigns of Novalis Books and Resources under the supervision of the Marketing Director, as well as managing related duties to facilitate sales.
Key Duties Include:
- Participate in the planning of marketing campaigns for each title, then implement those plans
- Create and maintain the archives of promotional materials and direct marketing efforts
- Maintain all server files related to sales and marketing
- Organize book launches including reserving rooms and coordinating event details
- Coordinate the creation of marketing pieces, including flyers, press releases, catalogues and parish and school mailings and publicity
- Handle all review copy mailings
- Manage social media
- Coordinate marketing with distributed publishers
- Provide marketing support as required by the Marketing Director
- A post-secondary degree in marketing or communications or related field
- Experience in marketing or communications (publishing is an asset).
- Knowledge of the Christian market in Canada, especially Catholic, Anglican and United Churches
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, MailChimp and knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written in English
- Excellent organizational skills, an eye for detail and desire for accuracy
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of an integrated team as well as manage independent work
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to submit resumes to: email@example.com.