Sales and Marketing Assistant
DK Canada is seeking a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our team in the Toronto office.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Director in the development of marketing strategies & initiatives and will assist in elevating awareness of DK Books and the DK brand in the marketplace and in the minds of consumers. They will also assist in and support the team in all sales related tasks.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is creative and a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere, with excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Manage and interact with bloggers
- Monitor and post on Social media
- Create themed Newsletters
- Assist in the creation of sell sheets and other promotional materials
- Facilitate online contests and promotions
- Organize review mailings
- Prepare monthly Marketing reports
- Monitor media coverage and archive reviews
- Assist in planning and executing trade and consumer shows
- Assist with presentations and meeting preparations
- Office management
- Customer service
- Website Curating
- Analyze weekly sales data
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, an understanding of HTML and an interest in learning new technologies
- Experience with Social Media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter
- Excellent organization, administrative, written and oral communication skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Creative thinking skills, the ability to take initiative in projects and a positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment that is fast-paced and ever-changing
- Knowledge of Photoshop or InDesign would be an asset
This is a full-time position located in our Toronto office. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by October 1, 2018. We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however we will only contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process, or want more information on our accommodation policies.