Simon & Schuster Canada is seeking a full-time Sales Operations Assistant. We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and analytical skills, a keen eye for detail, and a love for books.
Due to COVID-19 remote work safety protocols, this position will work remotely until normal operations can resume safely at our downtown Toronto office, at which time the position is expected to be office based.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Operations and Sales teams, including:
- purchase order management, shipment tracking, and work order preparation
- meeting coordination, agendas, and minutes
- sample mailings for key accounts
- promotion administration
- Create daily and weekly p-book and e-book sales, forecasting, and marketplace reports
- Administer e-book promotions and price updates; track and analyse performance of promotions
- Administer affidavits for key accounts
- Create and maintain digital catalogues
- Perform sales analysis to support National Accounts and Field Sales teams; assist in creating presentations, as needed
- Attend all relevant sales meetings and conferences
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is a motivated self-starter who likes to work in a team
- is proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Booknet Sales Data and Catalist is an asset
- is organized and able to handle a fast-paced environment
- has strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- has excellent communication skills
- loves books!
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 26. No phone calls please.
Simon & Schuster, a division of ViacomCBS, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer.