- Mike Shatzkin on why authors signing on to exclusive contracts with Amazon might be “a dangerous sign” for the publishing industry
- Jonathan Bennett on how working in palliative care influenced his poetry and the novel The Colonial Hotel
- Q&Q reviewer Mark Sampson discusses his second novel, Sad Peninsula, with Open Book
- “It’s very rare for books to get any kind of testing in the way movies have”: U.K. publisher tests out focus group editing
- From the Guardian: How many banned books can you identify based on visual clues?
- “The world is baroque in its cruelty,” “Your father never said he loved you, not once, not to your face, not to your heart,” and other ways to tell that your life is an MFA workshop story