Quill & Quire produces two distinct items for the book industry:
- Quill & Quire’s monthly magazine serves readers in the Canadian book trade, including publishers, booksellers, librarians, writers, students and educators, and other media in every province. To subscribe to Quill & Quire magazine, contact us at (905) 946-0406 or (416) 364-3333 ext. 3160.
- Quill & Quire Omni (our online news service), is updated on a daily basis with current industry news. The site also includes searchable archives of all magazine content dating back to April 1996, a job board, events calendar, and links to other book-related sources on the Web. Some content on the website is freely available. Some of the content requires a paid membership. Paid members of the site receive a twice-weekly email bulletin linking to the latest news. For membership details, login, register or contact us at (416) 364-3333 ext. 3160.
There are three easy ways to begin receiving Quill & Quire’s monthly magazine:
$79.50 plus applicable taxes for 1 yr. (10 issues)
$130 plus applicable taxes for 2 yrs. (20 issues)
Outside Canada pay $95 in Canadian funds (10 issues)
(Please note: the Canadian Publishers Digest is no longer published.)
For $15/month, a Professional Membership to Quill & Quire Omni includes the following benefits:
- twice-weekly email bulletin linking to the latest news
- Online access to news, opinion, features, and bestseller lists
- Full access to electronic archives dating back to 1996
- Register to ORDER ONLINE TODAY!
If you would prefer not to order online, or have a question about Q&Q Omni, please contact our online subscriptions department, or phone (416) 364-3333 ext. 3160.