Quill & Quire is the magazine of the Canadian book trade. The print edition, published 10 times per year (monthly except for joint January/February and July/August issues), includes author profiles, news about upcoming books and developments in the Canadian industry, and reviews of new adult and children’s titles. The magazine reviews around 400 new titles each year, offering the most comprehensive look at Canadian-authored books in the country.
Q&Q also posts regular online updates, featuring up-to-the-minute industry news, regular listings of new book deals, award nominations and wins, personnel changes, and more.
15 Benton Road
For any questions regarding login issues, job board, and online newsletter subscriptions, as well as general inquiries:
E: [email protected]
ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION / SITE LICENCE INQUIRIES
Contact: Attila Berki [email protected]
PRINT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
DIGITAL MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION (POCKETMAGS)
- SENIOR EDITOR/BOOKS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE EDITOR Inderjit Deogun
- SENIOR EDITOR Cassandra Drudi
- PUBLISHER/ADVERTISING SALES Alison Jones
- ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER/BOOK REVIEWS Attila Berki
- PRODUCTION & PRE-PRESS MANAGER Caroline Potter
- DIRECTOR OF RETAIL SALES Annie Gabrielian