Quill & Quire is the magazine of the Canadian book trade. The print edition, published 10 times per year (monthly except for joint January/February and July/August issues), includes author profiles, news about upcoming books and developments in the Canadian industry, and reviews of new adult and children’s titles. The magazine reviews around 400 new titles each year, offering the most comprehensive look at Canadian-authored books in the country.
Q&Q also posts regular online updates, featuring up-to-the-minute industry news, regular listings of new book deals, award nominations and wins, personnel changes, and more.
15 Benton Road
For any questions regarding login issues, job board, and online newsletter subscriptions,
as well as general inquiries:
PRINT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION / SITE LICENCE INQUIRIES
Contact: Attila Berki email@example.com
- SENIOR EDITOR James Chaarani
- BOOKS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE EDITOR Inderjit Deogun
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR Cassandra Drudi
- ASSOCIATE EDITOR Crissy Calhoun
- PUBLISHER/ADVERTISING SALES Alison Jones
- ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER Attila Berki
- PRODUCTION & PRE-PRESS MANAGER Caroline Potter
- DIRECTOR OF RETAIL SALES Annie Gabrielian
To manage your email preferences on your print subscription account (only), login here, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for our newsletter. Unsubscribe here, or mail us at: Quill & Quire Email Preferences, 15 Benton Road, Toronto, Ontario 6M 3G2.