- John Vaillant to participate in drug-war panel at Luminato Festival
- Vintage orders additional print runs for E.L. James’s Grey after it sells 1.1-million copies in four days
- Facebook launches author tags
- Yale University Collection of American Literature acquires Cultivating Thoughts series that graced Chipotle Mexican Grill’s packaging
- China: where English bookstores are thriving, English-language writers find success, and James Joyce is surprisingly popular
- U.K. children’s authors say curriculum is damaging students’ writing skills
- Does a real artist care about an audience?