- Canadian ebook pricing conspiracy investigation grows to include Penguin, Kobo, and Apple.
- Disney combines children’s publishing and interactive media divisions.
- Malala Yousafzai launches #BooksNotBullets social media initiative.
- Masterpiece executive producer says the Great American Novel is too dark for TV adaptation.
- Forgotten Books scams publishing industry, purchasing 500,000 ISBNs.
- New York Public Library extends iconic Rose Main Reading Room closures.
- CBC Books’ Pan Am Games reading list.