- Rare-books expert says passages rumoured to be third novel by Harper Lee are actually drafts of Mockingbird and Watchman (The Guardian).
- Penguin Random House announces sales up 16.2 per cent in first half of 2015 (Publishers Weekly).
- Edinburgh International Book Fair deems 2015 the most successful year in its history (Teleread).
- A look at the reluctant transition from typewriter to word processor (The Guardian).
- The latest beach-read design trend: “flat” women (Slate).
- Anonymous author Elena Ferrante on feminism and her novels (Vanity Fair).
- Qatar breaks the bank with new $1-million award for translators (Publishing Perspectives).