- Forthcoming book by Amy Schumer rumoured to have sold for $8 million to $10 million (U.S.) (UPI).
- The U.K. loses another book award as the Roald Dahl Funny Prize ends – though Dahl’s books will be included in U.K. McDonald’s Happy Meals (The Bookseller).
- Ta-Nehisi Coates tapped to write Marvel’s new Black Panther comic series (Electric Lit).
- Previously correct Man Booker Prize mystery punter predicts Sunjeev Sahota as this year’s winner (The Telegraph).
- More proof that print isn’t dead (The New York Times).
- A cover model reveals what it’s like to be the man who has graced 414 romance novels (The Guardian).
- Actors turn pop songs into Shakespeare #15SecondShakespeare (CBC Books).
- A Flickr gallery of 500 years of books, as curated by computer algorithms (Forbes).