- Harlequin looks to create new “experiences for women” with Vintages by Harlequin–branded wine (Publishers Weekly).
- HarperCollins launches a new audiobook app while Scribd adds 10,000 titles to its catalogue from Hachette, Macmillan, and others (Good e-Reader/The Digital Reader).
- Haruki Murakami, Dave Eggers among contributors to new literary journal launched by former Granta editor (Vogue).
- Margaret Atwood webchats about The Heart Goes Last and the inspiration for her most-loved characters (The Guardian).
- Bookmate CEO Simon Dunlop says publishers wanted Oyster to fail (Publishing Perspectives).
- Alexander Pope honoured with sculpture on the Thames (The Guardian).
- Infographic: Celebrating 80 years of Penguin Books (The New York Times).