- Julie Schumacher proves Jerry Lewis wrong, becomes the first woman to win the Thurber Prize for American Humor (Al Jazeera America).
- Kobo skips Points loyality program, goes right to Super Points (The Digital Reader).
- Book publishers initiate predatory ebook pricing in attempt to destroy the market (Good e-Reader).
- Can’t tell a semi-colon from an interrobang? Don’t feel bad. William Wordsworth was bad with punctuation too (The Guardian).
- Folio Prize, the “literary antidote” to the Booker, suspended for 2016 due to lack of sponsorship (The Guardian).
- Lemony Snicket and wife Lisa Brown donate $1 million to Planned Parenthood (Entertainment Weekly).
- Have A Very Muggle Christmas on the Hogwarts set (Mashable).
- Seventeen-year-old artist creates extensive map of literary genres (Huffington Post).