- Was author Silver Donald Cameron a better Nova Scotian premier than politician Donald Cameron? This think tank thinks so (CBC).
- George R.R. Martin recalls his childhood spent on Mars (The Guardian).
- T.S. Eliot’s mixed legacy continues, with the discovery of his erotic poetry (Flavorwire).
- Into the River, Ted Dawe’s YA novel banned in New Zealand for its references to pedophilia and sexual abuse, to be published in the U.S. (Publishers Weekly).
- Eleven reasons the print book isn’t going anywhere (Huffington Post).
- Japanese short film Library Wars imagines the future of libraries in far-off 2020 (Good e-Reader).
- Should comic-book artists and writers charge for autographs at conventions (The Guardian)?
- Looking to expand digital sales, Apple launches iBooks in China (Good e-Reader).
- How to handle having your writing rejected (io9).