Here’s the day’s links:
- J.K. Rowling may possibly one day if she feels like it write another Harry Potter book
- Visual artists grab torches, join authors in storming the Google fortress
- Breaking down the iPad’s book download claims
- Top-selling iPad e-book: The Elements
- In moving to the agency model, will the “big five” suddenly have to pay sales taxes? D’oh!
- Mattel makes a mockery of all that is good and holy with new Scrabble rules
- But wait, are these supposed new Scrabble rules just media confusion and incompetence?