- The rejected Google deal settlement: what does the rejection really mean?
- One day after Amazon cut off Lindle’s access to its e-book databases, the e-book lender is back up and running
- Nino Ricci’s concern for The Globe and Mail‘s financial well-being
- Nobel Prize winner KenzaburÅ ÅŒe contemplates recent Japanese history, nuclear energy, and the atomic bomb
- Saying goodbye: excerpt from Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger’s Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century