- Happy 40th to the Book Shop in Penticton, B.C. (Kelowna Daily Courier).
- How thousands of secondhand books from the U.S. end up in Nigeria (The New Yorker).
- From Twin Peaks to Winnie-the-Pooh, a poet delves into cultural history of the owl (Literary Hub).
- London Book Fair moves to March, coordinating with Bologna Children’s Book Fair (Publishers Weekly).
- Have £40,000 to spare? The Folio Prize suspended during search for a new sponsor (The Guardian).
- Canadian publishing veteran Patsy Aldana on feeling like a “second-class citizen” in Harper’s Canada (Toronto Star).
- Twelve-year-old retreats to her room with Elena Ferrante’s novels and emerges bleary-eyed to review (Publishers Weekly).