- The Book Design Review shows us two cover treatments for Margaret Atwood’s Payback
- The Giller Light Bash is for the “young and hip”
- New York Magazine chats with Dave Gibbons about Watching the Watchmen, working with Zach Snyder, and considering Ah-nuld as Dr. Manhattan
And some presidential election-related bookmarks:
- In the Guardian, seven U.S. writers reflect on the state of America after George W. Bush’s eight years in the White House
- Mark Sanderson from the Telegraph on which books will do well after the election
- The L.A. Times offers five “un-put-down-able books to distract you from the election”
- Will good book sales translate into electoral votes?