Some quirky bookish links from around the Web:
- Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax, arguably one of the most message-heavy children’s books, is being made into a 3D CG-animated feature film to be released in March 2012
- Most disturbing celebrity-turned-author news since Lauren Conrad: Jennifer Love Hewitt has two books on the horizon
- A 91-year-old Scottish woman has borrowed nearly 25,000 books from her local library since 1946 “ all without incurring a single late fee
- MobyLives pulls out all the stops in a rebuttal to a Baltimore Sun article that suggests not buying books is a good way to save money
- Library-themed ice cream flavours? I’d like a scoop of Gooey Decimal System, please!