We are seeking a talented Contracts Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and has the ability to anticipate and keep ahead of shifting priorities. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for facilitation of contracts and client agreements as part of the head office team and reports to the Office Manager. Experience in book publishing and a strong interest in rights and intellectual property are assets.
This role is primarily remote, with one day per week of travel required for general administrative duties at our head office in Toronto, Ontario.
Transatlantic Agency is a North American, full-service literary agency recognized in the industry for integrity, passion and commitment. Transatlantic specializes in career management for writers and illustrators, covering domestic and international rights, speaking engagements, film/TV and content development, ranging from commercial to literary fiction and nonfiction of all types and for all ages. Transatlantic has 16 agents located across North America, with U.S. agents in New York, Boston, and Portland OR, and Canadian agents in Toronto, Vancouver and Nova Scotia. With our strengths combined, we represent more than 500 bestselling and award-winning clients.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office including Excel
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are adept at multitasking with a keen ability to prioritize
- You have strong organizational skills
- Google G Suite
- Adobe eSign
- General data entry
- Contract facilitation and follow up
- Mail facilitation, incoming and outgoing
- Handle incoming email queries, internal and external
- Maintenance of administrative contract records
Contact: Samantha Haywood Samantha@transatlanticagency.com