Summary: We are looking for an assistant to support the Human Resources (HR) department with a variety of personnel related administrative duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist HR in daily operations
- Manage employee files and reports
- Maintain and prepare orientation packages
- Provide support for Learning and Development programs, training, and systems
- Manage Internship Program
- Coordinate job postings
- Handle administration of leave tracking software
- Coordinate projects and meetings
- Update information in the Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
- Gather data and perform audits
- Assist with administration of corporate credit card program
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience working in an administrative capacity, preferably in HR
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical
- Organized, takes initiative, and able to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and listening skills
- Understand, interpret, and apply company policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise sound judgment
- Familiarity with Human Resource Management Systems such as UltiPro
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems such as SAP Success Factors (Peoplenet)
This position is located in our Toronto office and reports to the Associate Director, Human Resources.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and their resume to email@example.com by March 16, 2018.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Penguin Random House Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-364-4449, if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process, or want more information on our accommodation policies.