Each month, Canadian library staff vote for their most-anticipated upcoming books, via BookNet Canada’s Loan Stars readers-advisory program and the Canadian Urban Libraries Council.
- The Testaments, Margaret Atwood (McClelland & Stewart)
- The Water Dancer, Ta-Nehisi Coates (Random House)
- Had It Coming: What’s Fair in the Age of #MeToo?, Robyn Doolittle (Penguin Canada)
- High School, Sara Quin & Tegan Quin (Simon & Schuster)
- Antoni in the Kitchen, Antoni Porowski and Mindy Fox (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt/Raincoast Books)
- Darkdawn (Nevernight Chronicle #3), Jay Kristoff (St. Martin’s Press/Raincoast)
- Vendetta in Death (In Death #49), J.D. Robb (St. Martin’s Press/Raincoast)
- The Ten Thousand Doors of January, Alix E. Harrow (Orbit Books/Hachette Book Group Canada)
- To the Lions, Holly Watt (Dutton/Penguin Random House Canada)
- Good Time Party Girl, Helen Cromwell (Feral House/Publishers Group Canada)
Visit LoanStars.ca for more book recommendations and information about how publishers and library staff can get involved.