Each month, Canadian library staff vote for their most-anticipated upcoming books, via BookNet Canada’s Loan Stars readers-advisory program and the Canadian Urban Libraries Council.
- A Good Neighborhood, Therese Anne Fowler (St. Martin’s Press/Raincoast Books)
- Baby Food in an Instant Pot: 125 Quick, Simple and Nutritious Recipes for Babies and Toddlers, Jennifer House and Marilyn Haugen (Robert Rose)
- An Embarrassment of Witches, Sophie Goldstein and Jenn Jordan (Top Shelf Productions/Penguin Random House Canada)
- You Are Not Alone, Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen (St. Martin’s Press/Raincoast)
- How a Woman Becomes a Lake, Marjorie Celona (Hamish Hamilton/PRHC)
- Overdose: Heartbreak and Hope in Canada’s Opioid Crisis, Benjamin Perrin (Viking)
- Coming Up for Air, Sarah Leipciger (House of Anansi Press)
- The City We Became, N. K. Jemisin (Orbit Books/Hachette Book Group Canada)
- Recollections of My Nonexistence, Rebecca Solnit (Viking)
- Deacon King Kong, James McBride (Riverhead Books/PRHC)
Visit LoanStars.ca for more book recommendations and information about how publishers and library staff can get involved.